Raspberry No-Bake Cheesecake is the perfect summer dessert! Topped with Blueberry Sauce, it’s also a great option for all of the red, white, and blue celebrations as well!
This post contains affiliate links. See our Disclosure Statement for more information.
I love all cheesecake. All of it. But, I especially love a good no-bake cheesecake recipe in the summer. When it’s too hot to fire up the oven, cool desserts are the way to go! Especially cool dessert with fresh summer berries!
This Raspberry No-Bake Cheesecake also makes a great patriotic dessert for Memorial Day, the 4th of July, and Labor Day! The raspberries give a pretty red swirl to the cheesecake and the blueberries on top are obviously the blue in this red, white, and blue recipe!
This cheesecake is quick to make and can be used in a variety of ways. In the recipe below, I will show you two different ways that I love to enjoy this delicious treat!
Raspberry No-Bake Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce
Set your cream cheese out to come to room temperature before you begin.
Once everything is well combined, add the raspberries while continuing to mix on low. Once they are broken up and blended in evenly, turn off the mixer.
To make the blueberry sauce, add all of the ingredients to a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 6-8 minutes. The blueberry sauce can be made ahead of time, but I would recommend warming it up some to make it easier to pour over the cheesecake when you are ready to use it.
You can use this raspberry cheesecake in a variety of ways. One simple way is to bake a pie crust, let it cool, then pour the cheesecake into the crust. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours minimum, until set and chilled, before serving. You can also use a store bought graham cracker crust to avoid having to turn on the oven and to keep this recipe truly no-bake!
I took plain graham crackers and crushed them into fine crumbles. I put the crumbles into the bottom of the mason jars, then added the cheesecake, and topped them with the blueberry sauce. Kids love these!
No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce
Raspberry No-Bake Cheesecake
No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake
- Add the cream cheese to the bowl of an electric mixer and beat on low speed.
- Gradually add the sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and the packet of non-flavored gelatin.
- Once everything is full combined, add the raspberries. Beat until the raspberries are broken up and blended in evenly.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours minimum, until set.
- To make the blueberry sauce, add of the ingredients for the sauce into a saucepan and bring to a boil, while whisking occasionally.
- Lower the heat and simmer for 6-8 minutes, until the desired thickness is achieved.
- Pour or spoon the blueberry sauce over the cheesecake(s).
Tips and Techniques for the Best No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake
- Set your cream cheese out about an hour before you begin to allow it time to come to room temperature.
- The blueberry sauce can be made ahead of time. It is strongly recommended to warm it up some to make it easier to pour over the cheesecake when you are ready to use it.
- Use a pre-made graham cracker crust or graham cracker crumbs to keep this recipe entirely no-bake.
- How long does No-Bake Cheesecake keep in the refrigerator? You can store extra cheesecake in the refrigerator, tightly covered with plastic wrap, for up to 5 days.
- Can you freeze No-Bake Cheesecake? Yes. Allow the cheesecake to cool then wrap it tightly in plastic wrap. You can wrap it whole or cut it into individual servings. Use within 1 month for best results.