No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake topped with a homemade Blueberry Sauce is the perfect summer dessert! You can make a full pie by using a pre-made pie shell, or make fun individual servings in mason jars.
Tips and Techniques for the Best No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake
- Set your cream cheese out about an hour before you begin to allow it time to come to room temperature.
- The blueberry sauce can be made ahead of time. It is strongly recommended to warm it up some to make it easier to pour over the cheesecake when you are ready to use it.
- Use a pre-made graham cracker crust or graham cracker crumbs to keep this recipe entirely no-bake.
- How long does No-Bake Cheesecake keep in the refrigerator? You can store extra cheesecake in the refrigerator, tightly covered with plastic wrap, for up to 5 days.
- Can you freeze No-Bake Cheesecake? Yes. Allow the cheesecake to cool then wrap it tightly in plastic wrap. You can wrap it whole or cut it into individual servings. Use within 1 month for best results.
** Nutritional information is only an estimate and may vary. Pie crust is not part of the nutritional information as it will vary depending on which method you choose to use.