No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce
No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake topped with a homemade Blueberry Sauce is the perfect summer dessert! You can make a full pie by using a pre-made pie shell, or make fun individual servings in mason jars.
Servings: 8 servings
Raspberry No-Bake Cheesecake
No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake
Add the cream cheese to the bowl of an electric mixer and beat on low speed.
Gradually add the sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and the packet of non-flavored gelatin.
Once everything is full combined, add the raspberries. Beat until the raspberries are broken up and blended in evenly.
Either pour the cheesecake batter into a pre-cooked pie crust, store-bought graham cracker crust, or mini pie crusts. You can also crush up graham crackers to put in the bottom of mason jars, then top those with the cheesecake batter.
Refrigerate for 2-3 hours minimum, until set.
To make the blueberry sauce, add of the ingredients for the sauce into a saucepan and bring to a boil, while whisking occasionally.
Lower the heat and simmer for 6-8 minutes, until the desired thickness is achieved.
Pour or spoon the blueberry sauce over the cheesecake(s).
Tips and Techniques for the Best No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake
- Set your cream cheese out about an hour before you begin to allow it time to come to room temperature.
- The blueberry sauce can be made ahead of time. It is strongly recommended to warm it up some to make it easier to pour over the cheesecake when you are ready to use it.
- Use a pre-made graham cracker crust or graham cracker crumbs to keep this recipe entirely no-bake.
** Nutritional information is only an estimate and may vary. Pie crust is not part of the nutritional information as it will vary depending on which method you choose to use.
- How long does No-Bake Cheesecake keep in the refrigerator? You can store extra cheesecake in the refrigerator, tightly covered with plastic wrap, for up to 5 days.
- Can you freeze No-Bake Cheesecake? Yes. Allow the cheesecake to cool then wrap it tightly in plastic wrap. You can wrap it whole or cut it into individual servings. Use within 1 month for best results.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 404kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 79mg | Sodium: 248mg | Potassium: 299mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 37g | Vitamin A: 905IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 200mg | Iron: 0.5mg