Instant Pot Smoky Beef Chili
Instant Pot Smokey Beef Chili is loaded with ground beef, kidney beans, and smoked paprika to give it a unique flavor you will love! It's ready in less than an hour, but tastes as if it's been simmering all day!
Servings: 8 servings
Turn your Instant Pot onto sauté. Once the pot reads "HOT" add the olive oil and the ground beef.
Cook the ground beef, breaking up into smaller pieces until no longer pink, about 10-15 minutes.
Turn off the sauté function and drain any excess grease from the pot.
Add all of the remaining ingredients to the pot with the ground beef. Stir well.
Place the lid on the Instant Pot and make sure the valve is set to the "seal" position.
Press the "Chili" function and set the time to 20 minutes.
When the cook time is up, allow the Instant Pot to do a natural release for 15 minutes, followed by a quick release before opening the lid.
Serve the chili hot with your favorite toppings.
Tips and Techniques for the Best Instant Pot Smoky Beef Chili
- I find that grass fed beef gives this Instant Pot Smoky Beef Chili the best flavor. If you have never tried it before, I highly recommend it. You may never go back!
- As mentioned before, this chili isn't super chunky, beyond the beef and beans. If you prefer a little more chunkiness to your chili, you can add some diced onion, peppers, or even diced tomatoes.
- Does this Instant Pot Smoky Beef Chili get even better the next day? Sure, a little. But we rarely have leftovers so it's plenty delicious right away too!
How to Store Leftover Instant Pot Smoky Beef Chili
* Please note that nutritional information is only an estimate and may vary.
- Store any leftover Instant Pot Smoky Beef Chili in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. Use with 3 days.
- You can freeze this chili as well. Store this chili in an air-tight container in the freezer for up to 4-6 months for best results.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 450kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 975mg | Potassium: 799mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 960IU | Vitamin C: 2.7mg | Calcium: 764mg | Iron: 5.3mg