This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AllNaturalPork #SmithfieldAllNatural #CollectiveBias
This simple one-pan Ranch Pork Chops & Brussels Sprouts recipe takes only 30 minutes! All you need are a few basic ingredients and a skillet!
With school about to begin, I thought it was about time to get to work on a few new quick dinner recipes. For us, the start of school also means the start of week night sports practices. This year, both my boys are playing soccer and we will have to travel an hour to practice twice a week. Just one of the many joys of living in the middle of nowhere!
Just because we’re busy and short on time doesn’t mean I give in to fast food or peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for dinner. I take part of that back – we do enjoy a PBJ sandwich for dinner here and there, but not every night.
I work really hard to make sure my family eats good. My two boys are super active and am trying to instill the importance of eating well and family time in them every chance that I get!
This recipe for Ranch Pork Chops and Brussels Sprouts is a perfect dinner for busy weeknights. It takes right around 30 minutes, only uses one pan, and is really flavorful without a lot of fuss. All you need are a few pantry items, Brussels sprouts, and Smithfield All Natural Boneless Pork Chops, which you can find at Walmart, of course! Smithfield is guaranteed tender so these pork chops are perfect for this recipe!
Ranch Pork Chops & Brussels Sprouts
Halve or quarter the Brussels sprouts and trim the pork, if desired.
Add 1 Tablespoon of the olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Add the Brussels sprouts and season with salt and pepper. If you want some extra ranch flavor on the Brussels sprouts, add 1 teaspoon and mix well. Cook the Brussels sprouts until they just start to brown, about 5 minutes. Remove to a plate or bowl.
Add the remaining olive oil to the skillet. Season one side of the pork with half of the remaining ranch seasoning. Place the pork in the hot skillet, seasoned side down. Season the top side with the remaining ranch seasoning.
Cook until browned on the bottom, about 3-4 minutes, then flip and cook an additional 2-3 minutes until cooked through. The internal temperature of pork should reach 145°F.
Mix the Brussels sprouts back in and stir to warm for a minute or two.
To plate, divide the pork and Brussels sprouts between 4 plates. Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.
Smithfield All Natural Pork
This recipe features Smithfield All Natural Boneless Pork Chops. Smithfield is guaranteed tender! But how can they guarantee that? Well, for starters, they hand-select cuts of pork based on coloring and marbling. Their pork is raised in the USA and always fresh, never frozen.
At Smithfield, they supply naturally tender and juicy fresh pork everyone can enjoy with no artificial ingredients, no preservatives, no added steroids or hormones. Helping everyone make smarter choices. You can taste the quality and difference.
Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork is also great on the grill, oven, or Instant Pot!
Look for the new Smithfield Guaranteed Tender label at Walmart!
Pan-Fried Ranch Pork Chops and Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts * trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil * divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 packet Ranch seasoning
- 1 pound boneless pork chops
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the Brussels sprouts and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until the sprouts are just tender and starting to brown, about 5 minutes. Remove from the pan and place on a plate or in a bowl.
- Add the remaining olive oil to the skillet.
- Season one side of the pork chops with half of the ranch seasoning.
- Add the pork chops, seasoned side down, to the hot skillet. Season the top of the pork chops with the remaining ranch seasoning.
- Cook until just brown, about 3-5 minutes. Flip and cook an additional 2-3 minutes or until the pork is cooked through and the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Stir the Brussels sprouts back into the pan and heat through for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and plate, garnishing with fresh parsley, if desired.
Tips and Techniques
- If you want some extra ranch flavor on the Brussels sprouts, add 1 teaspoon of the Ranch seasoning and mix well. Use the remaining seasoning on the pork chops.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Use within 3-4 days.