Herbed Gorgonzola Steak Butter
Give your steak a little extra richness and bite with a pat of this delicious Herbed Gorgonzola Steak Butter. It’s an easy-to-make compound butter that enhances the flavor of a perfectly cooked steak even more.
Servings: 8 servings
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter * at room temperature
- 4 tablespoons Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 clove garlic * minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley * minced
Place the butter, Gorgonzola cheese, garlic and parsley into a small bowl. Mash with a fork until well combined.
Roll into a log, if desired, and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Serve on top of hot steaks and allow to melt.
Tips and Techniques
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.
- For the best flavor, use fresh garlic and parsley.
- Roll the butter into a log before placing it in the refrigerator to make it easy to slice into individual plats. Or, while the butter is still soft, push it into silicone chocolate molds to create designs.
- Store extra Gorgonzola butter in an airtight container in the refrigerator. You can store this butter for as long as the Gorgonzola cheese is good for. You can also freeze this butter, tightly wrapped, for up to 2 months.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 75kcal | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 98mg | Potassium: 17mg | Vitamin A: 230IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 39mg