Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce is the perfect compliment to crispy chicken tenders, fresh vegetables and so much more. Make this easy, tasty sauce in less than 5 minutes with just 4 ingredients.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (I use Duke's)
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard (I use Burman's)
- 1/4 cup honey (I use local, see notes)
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
Tips and Techniques
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.
- Because some honey is sweeter than others, you may want to add it gradually and taste test the sauce as you go.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container or jar with a lid for 2-4 weeks (so long as your ingredients don’t expire before then).
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 266mg | Potassium: 37mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 51IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg