Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Lunch is easy, healthy, and delicious when you make these Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps. With only 5 net carbs per serving, they are low carb, keto friendly, and gluten free.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 pound chicken * cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup Buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese * crumbles
- 1/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/2 large cucumber * diced
Break apart your lettuce into cups or boats the best you can.
In a medium bowl, mix together the shredded chicken and Buffalo sauce.
Divide the chicken mixture evenly into the prepared lettuce cups.
Top each lettuce wrap with equal amounts of blue cheese crumbles and Ranch dressing.
Add an equal amount of the diced cucumber to each wrap and enjoy.
Tips and Techniques
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.
- Use Bibb, iceberg, Romaine, or leafy green lettuce for the best results.
- Use leftover chicken or cook and shred your chicken ahead of time so that it has time to cool before assembling the wraps.
- You will want to wait until you are ready to eat before assembling these wraps so that none of the ingredients get soggy.
- Store leftovers separately in airtight container in the refrigerator. Use within 3-4 days before best results.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 52mg | Sodium: 1254mg | Potassium: 371mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 842IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 1mg