Lunch is easy, healthy, and delicious with this Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Cups Recipe!
This post contains affiliate links. See our Disclosure Statement for more information.
Yes, friends, this is another Buffalo Chicken recipe! I do think this will be the last one for while. I’m kind of afraid I’m going to get over it and that is just too sad to even think about!
This cups recipe is just another variation of the Buffalo Chicken Salad recipe that I shared earlier this month. These little cups are great as appetizers or even a quick lunch. They are super easy to make and just so, so delicious!
Bibb lettuce works best, but if you can’t find it (as I often can’t), you can use leafy green lettuce or even romaine lettuce.
Using leftover chicken, or making the chicken ahead of time so that it can cool down, makes this recipe even easier. I will usually either bake mine the night before or cook it in my Instant Pot. Just be sure to let it cool some before you start shredding it to use.
Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Cups
If you are not using leftover chicken, you will need to cook it, then let cool some before shredding. I usually let mine cool all the way before using it in a salad like this.
Dice the cucumber.
Break apart your lettuce into cups or boats the best you can.
In a medium bowl, mix together the shredded chicken and Buffalo sauce. Divide the chicken mixture evenly into the prepared lettuce cups.
Next, divide the blue cheese crumbles and Ranch dressing evenly over the cups.
Top with the diced cucumber.
If you are serving these as an appetizer, you can set them onto a large tray for guests to help themselves.
If you like this recipe for Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Cups, you might also want to check out:
- Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Poppers
- Creamy Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Casserole
- Loaded Cauliflower Bites
- Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Hand Pies
For more Keto and Low Carb recipes, you can click here to visit the Low Carb section of my Recipe Index or sign up for my Keto and Low Carb Newsletter to get new keto and low carb recipes sent right to your inbox!
Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Break apart your lettuce into cups or boats the best you can.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the shredded chicken and Buffalo sauce.
- Divide the chicken mixture evenly into the prepared lettuce cups.
- Top each lettuce wrap with equal amounts of blue cheese crumbles and Ranch dressing.
- Add an equal amount of the diced cucumber to each wrap and enjoy.
Tips and Techniques
- Use Bibb, iceberg, Romaine, or leafy green lettuce for the best results.
- Use leftover chicken or cook and shred your chicken ahead of time so that it has time to cool before assembling the wraps.
- You will want to wait until you are ready to eat before assembling these wraps so that none of the ingredients get soggy.
- Store leftovers separately in airtight container in the refrigerator. Use within 3-4 days before best results.