These Savory Cheese Puffs with Raspberry Sauce are perfect as appetizers, snacks, or as a side to a bowl of soup or salad.
Tips & Techniques for the Best Savory Cheese Puffs
- Be sure to set the puff pastry out about an hour before you begin baking to allow it to fully thaw.
- You can use any herbs you prefer. Basil, rosemary, and sage are great choices.
- To make smaller puffs, cut each square into quarters and follow the remaining instructions, reducing the cooking time to 12-15 minutes.
- Store extra cheese puffs in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. Reheat the puffs at 350°F for just a few minutes.
- Can you make cheese puffs ahead of time? You can make the cheese puffs ahead of time, however, they taste best warm or at room temperature.
- Can you make raspberry sauce ahead of time? Yes, you can make the raspberry sauce ahead of time and store in the refrigerator. It is recommended to warm it before using it to thin it back out.
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.