Mayonnaise Chicken Nuggets
Mayonnaise Chicken Nuggets are made with chunks of juicy chicken breaded with crispy, crunchy panko bread crumbs. Using mayonnaise as part of the breading process will give you extremely moist, flavorful chicken. Enjoy these baked chicken nuggets as part of a quick, delicious lunch or dinner.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts or tenders (cut into 1 1/2 to 2-inch pieces)
- 1/2 cup Duke's Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs (see notes)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat the bottom of a baking sheet with a thin layer of olive oil or non-stick cooking spray.
Toss the pieces of chicken and mayonnaise together in a medium bowl until coated.
Next, add each piece of chicken into the panko and turn to coat all sides.
Place on the prepared baking sheet.
Bake 15-20 minutes, carefully turning over halfway, or until no longer pink in the center.
Serve as is, or with your favorite dipping sauces.
Tips and Techniques
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.
- Try to cut the chicken as evenly sized as possible. This helps ensure that all of the chicken nuggets cook at the same rate.
- If preferred, you can use seasoned panko or gluten free bread crumbs.
- Store leftovers tightly covered in the refrigerator. Use within 3-4 days. Leftovers are best reheated in the oven.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 379kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 84mg | Sodium: 710mg | Potassium: 449mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 52IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1mg