Keto Breakfast Casserole
You won’t even miss the potatoes when you try this Keto Breakfast Casserole! It’s made with bacon, egg, cheese, and riced cauliflower to keep it at only 5 carbs per serving, yet deliciously satisfying. It’s an easy recipe to whip up for breakfast, brunch, or dinner!
- 4 cups cauliflower rice
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese * shredded
- 10 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 12 ounces bacon * cooked and crumbled
Preheat your oven to 350°F and butter the inside of a 2-quart casserole dish.
Spread the riced cauliflower evenly into the casserole dish.
Top with half of the sharp cheddar cheese.
Whisk together the eggs, salt, pepper, smoked paprika, and heavy whipping cream. Pour evenly over the cauliflower.
Top with remaining cheese and all of the crumbled bacon.
Bake for 45 minutes, or until set in the middle and lightly browned on top.
Tips & Techniques for the Best Keto Breakfast Casserole
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.
- Start cooking the bacon first, so that it’s ready by the time you need to add it to the casserole.
- Save time by purchasing already riced cauliflower from the produce department at your local grocery store.
- It is strongly recommended to shred the cheese from a block rather than using pre-shredded bagged cheese. It will melt much better and doesn’t contain any starches.
- Store leftover casserole in air-tight containers in the refrigerator. Use within 3-4 days.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 589kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 49g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 377mg | Sodium: 1141mg | Potassium: 591mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1250IU | Vitamin C: 51.4mg | Calcium: 353mg | Iron: 2.3mg