Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Puff Pastry Cups
These all-in-one Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Puff Pastry Cups are a fun, delicious way to start the day. They are easy to make and look beautiful, making them perfect for brunch gatherings as well.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 9 cups
- 1 sheet puff pastry * thawed
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt * or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper * or to taste
- 2 strips bacon * cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese * shredded
Preheat your oven to 400°F. Spray 9 wells of a standard cupcake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Cut one sheet of puff pastry into 9 squares and place each square into each well.
In a small bowl, whisk the eggs and season with salt and pepper.
Divide the bacon evenly into the puff pastry cups, along with half of the cheese and all of the egg mixture. Then top with the remaining cheese and extra bacon, if desired.
Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the egg is set and the puff pastry is golden. Note: puff pastry will settle down as it cools.
Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.
Tips and Techniques for the Best Breakfast Puff Pastry Cups
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.
- Shred the cheese from a block for the best melting and texture.
- Use leftover or pre-cooked bacon to save time.
- While this recipe is best the day they are made, you can store leftovers in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. Use within 2 days for the best results.