Buffalo Chicken Salad
Buffalo Chicken Salad is a low carb, keto-friendly recipe that is a great make ahead meal for lunch or dinner. There are only 3 net carbs per serving and it’s gluten free.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 pound chicken * cooked and shredded
- 1 large head romaine lettuce
- 1/2 large cucumber
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing * see notes
Mix the Buffalo sauce into the shredded chicken until well combined.
Assemble the salad by dividing the lettuce between 4 bowls and topping with equal parts of the Buffalo chicken, cucumber, and blue cheese.
Top with Ranch dressing.
Tips and Techniques For the Best Buffalo Chicken Salad
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.
- You can use leftover chicken for this recipe to make prepping it even quicker.
- If you need to cook the chicken, using an Instant Pot is a great option. It cooks the chicken fast, but also makes it super easy to shred.
- You can easily customize the ingredients to suit your own tastes and dietary needs.
- Don't feel like a salad? Easily transform this recipe into lettuce cups, a wrap or sandwich!
- If following a strict keto diet, be sure to choose a keto-friendly Ranch dressing.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 333kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 63mg | Sodium: 1066mg | Potassium: 328mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 4325IU | Vitamin C: 4.9mg | Calcium: 125mg | Iron: 1.3mg