Brown Sugar Honey Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts flavored with brown sugar and honey are sweet, juicy, and incredibly easy to make! This chicken dinner is made in the oven and perfect for any night of the week!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts * 3-4 breasts
- 10 slices bacon * more or less as needed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
Preheat your oven to 350°F.
Rinse and pat the chicken breasts dry. Place on a broiler pan.
Sprinkle on 1 tablespoon of the brown sugar.
Drizzle on 1 Tablespoon of the honey.
Wrap 2-3 pieces of bacon around each chicken breast, tucking the ends under.
Top with the remaining brown sugar and honey.
Bake for 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 165°F. Chicken is done when it is no longer pink in the center.
For crispier bacon, place under the broiler for a couple minutes, watching constantly to prevent it from burning. Rotate as needed.
Tips and Techniques for the Best Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.
- If you prefer crispier bacon, place the baking sheet under the broiler after it’s done baking, watching closely to prevent burning. Rotate the chicken, as needed.
- To grill Bacon Wrapped Chicken, preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Cook the wrapped chicken breasts, turning often, until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Store any leftover chicken covered tightly with plastic wrap in the refrigerator. Use within 3-4 days.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 413kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 108mg | Sodium: 497mg | Potassium: 528mg | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 55IU | Vitamin C: 1.3mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 0.6mg