Garlic Herb Steak Butter
Take your steak up a notch by topping it with this incredibly tasty Garlic Herb Steak Butter! It takes only minutes to make and can be used in many different ways!
Servings: 8 servings
- 4 tablespoons butter * at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon garlic * minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley * minced
Tips and Techniques for the Best Garlic Herb Steak Butter
- Use fresh garlic and parsley for the best flavor.
- Allow the butter to come to room temperature to make blending it much easier.
- You can use silicone candy molds to form the butter into any shapes you want.
- Store extra butter tightly covered in the refrigerator. Use within 2 weeks.
** Nutritional information is an estimate and will may vary.
- Can you freeze steak butter? Butter can be tightly wrapped and frozen for up to 6 months. Allow it to thaw in the refrigerator before using.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 51kcal | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 50mg | Vitamin A: 215IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 3mg