5-Minute Roasted Red Pepper Spread
All it takes is 5 ingredients and 5 minutes to make this very versatile Roasted Red Pepper Spread! Use it on sandwiches, crackers, as a dip and more!
Servings: 20 servings
- 1 cup roasted red peppers * I used jarred
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 ounces cream cheese * at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspon crushed red pepper * optional
Tips and Techniques for the Best Roasted Red Pepper Spread
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.
- You can use roasted red peppers from a jar to save time, or roast your own. Either way works great in this particular recipe.
- Use this spread on sandwiches, wraps, as a dip, or even mix it into hot pasta to create a Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Pasta.
- Store any leftover spread in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Use within 7-10 days for best results.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 40kcal | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 132mg | Potassium: 25mg | Vitamin A: 190IU | Vitamin C: 3.4mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 0.1mg