Blender Gazpacho Soup
Gazpacho Soup is easier to make than ever. With this simple recipe, you just toss everything in the blender, press a button, and enjoy!
Servings: 4 Servings
- 6-7 large roma tomatoes
- 1 large cucumber * peeled
- 2 cubanelle peppers * or Anaheim
- 1 sweet onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vinegar * I used balsamic
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Cut the tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, and sweet onion into large chunks and add to a blender along with the garlic.
Blend until very smooth, about 2 minutes.
With the motor still running, add the salt and vinegar then slowly pour in the olive oil until fully blended.
Strain through a fine mesh strainer if desired (I skip this step) and refrigerate until chilled.
Taste and adjust the salt and vinegar, as desired.
Tips and Techniques for the Best Gazpacho Soup
- Use the freshest vegetables available for the best flavor. Choose organic, when possible.
- Use a high-quality extra virgin olive oil for the best flavor.
- It is recommended to enjoy this soup at room temperature or chilled rather than heated.
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.
- How long should Gazpacho Soup chill? In order for the soup to be fully chilled, you will need to keep it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 635mg | Potassium: 203mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 410IU | Vitamin C: 11.5mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 0.5mg