Mixed Berry Smoothie
Just a handful of ingredients and a few minutes is all that you need to make a delicious, healthy Mixed Berry Smoothie.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup mixed berries * I used strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries
- 1 5.3 ounce cup plain Greek yogurt * or vanilla
- 1-2 cups ice * adjust to get smoothie to your desired thickness
Add the milk, berries, and yogurt to the canister or the blender. Process until smooth.
Add 1 cup of ice and blend again until smooth.
If more thickness is desired, add more ice and blend again.
Tips and Techniques for the Best Mixed Berry Smoothie
** Nutritional information is an estimate and will vary.
- Use fresh berries for the best results.
- You can use any combination of berries that you prefer. Just be sure to use a total of 1 cup of berries.
- Smoothies are best when consumed immediately, but you can freeze extra, if necessary.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 115kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 328mg | Potassium: 84mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 70IU | Vitamin C: 3.9mg | Calcium: 312mg | Iron: 0.3mg