Strawberry Goat Cheese Crackers
These Strawberry Goat Cheese Crackers are a quick, tasty appetizer or snack. They only take minutes to make and the combination of sweet strawberries and tangy goat cheese is absolutely delicious!
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 10 crackers
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jam
- 3 leaves fresh basil * cut into ribbons
Divide the goat cheese evenly between the crackers.
Add a small amount of the strawberry jam onto the top of the cheese.
Garnish with the basil ribbons.
Tips and Techniques
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.
- Use creamy goat cheese so that it spreads onto the crackers easier.
- Use fresh basil for the best results.
- Store any leftover components of this recipe separately for the best results. The crackers may get soggy if you store them with goat cheese on them.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 35kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 48mg | Potassium: 4mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 66IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg