Curry Chicken Salad
Curry Chicken Salad is a creamy, spicy chicken salad with bursts of sweet grapes in every bite. This versatile recipe can be served as is, or on bread, rolls, wraps, salads, or as lettuce wraps.
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts * cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup pecans * chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup red seedless grapes * halved (or quartered if they are large)
Add shredded chicken to a large mixing bowl and stir in the chopped pecans.
In a smaller bowl mix together the mayonnaise, curry powder, and ground ginger until well blended.
Mix into the chopped chicken and pecans.
Gently fold in the grapes.
Serve as a sandwich, wrap, on lettuce, or as is.
Tips and Techniques for the Best Curry Chicken Salad
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.
- Use leftover chicken or a rotisserie chicken to make the recipe quicker.
- If you need to cook the chicken, an Instant Pot is quickest and makes the chicken super easy to shred.
- Store leftovers in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. Use within 3-4 days.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 383kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 84mg | Sodium: 310mg | Potassium: 500mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 70IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1mg