Pumpkin Spice Boozy Milkshake
This easy recipe is perfect for a fall inspired dessert. Pumpkin Spice Boozy Milkshakes are made with plenty of vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce, and pumpkin pie spice. Top it off with a bit of liquor and you’ll be set with a delicious and seasonal frozen treat.
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons caramel
- 1 cup ice
- 1 2/3 cups vanilla ice cream (14 ounces)
- 5 ounces pumpkin spice liqueur (Mr.Stacks or Molly's work great)
- 3 ounces whipped cream flavored vodka (Pinnacle or Veil brand)
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon + 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg)
Drizzle the caramel around the inside of 4 glasses.
2 tablespoons caramel
Add the ice, ice cream, pumpkin spice liqueur, vodka, and pumpkin spice to the blender.
1 cup ice, 1 2/3 cups vanilla ice cream, 5 ounces pumpkin spice liqueur, 3 ounces whipped cream flavored vodka, 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Blend until smooth.
Pour into the 4 prepared glasses.
You can top the glasses with whipped cream, extra caramel sauce, or a dash of pumpkin spice, if desired.
Tips and Techniques
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary. One serving is approximately 6 ounces.
- Add the ice to the blender first to prevent any pieces from not being fully puréed.
- For thicker milkshakes, place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes before serving.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 314kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 65mg | Potassium: 128mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 236IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 85mg | Iron: 1mg