Keto Creamy Cucumber Salad
Creamy Keto Cucumber Salad is the perfect low carb and gluten free summer side dish to serve at barbecues, cookouts, and potlucks. The crunchy cucumbers are cool and refreshing, while the lemony dressing is creamy, herbaceous, and tangy. This simple, healthy salad is fresh, flavorful and a cinch to quickly prepare.
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 medium cucumbers (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup shallot (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup keto-approved mayonnaise
- 1 lemon (juiced and zested)
- 1 tablespoon erythritol
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- fresh parsley or dill (optional)
Place the cucumbers and shallots in a large bowl.
Mix together the sour cream, mayonnaise, sweetener, lemon juice and zest. Taste and season with salt and pepper, as needed.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss gently to combine.
Garnish with fresh parsley or dill, if desired.
Tips and Techniques
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.
- There is no need to peel the cucumber, unless they are waxed, or you prefer to.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Use within 2 days.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 99kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 71mg | Potassium: 162mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 112IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg