Dark Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
Dark Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies are thick, chewy, rich cookies loaded with plenty of dark chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. These fudgy cookies are proof there is no better combination than chocolate and peanut butter.
Servings: 36 cookies
Mix together the flour, dark cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
Blend the butter and sugar together in a mixer on medium speed.
Add the eggs one at a time, then the vanilla.
Lower the speed and gradually add the dry mixture to the wet ingredients in the mixer until well combined. The dough will be very thick.
Stir in the dark chocolate and peanut butter chips by hand. Or you can wait and press them on the tops of the cookies before baking.
Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour to chill the dough.
When you are ready to bake, preheat oven to 350°F.
Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place dough balls 2-inches apart, as cookies will spread while baking.
Bake for 8-10 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack.
Tips and Techniques For Perfect Cookies
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.
- Measure the flour by spooning it into a measuring cup. Do not pack it.
- Ensure that the baking powder and baking soda that you are using are fresh and not expired.
- Chill the dough to help keep the cookies from spreading too much when baking.
- Check the oven temperature with an oven thermometer to ensure that it's actually heated to the proper temperature.
- Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature. Use within 1-2 weeks.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 126kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 59mg | Potassium: 67mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 171IU | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg