Spicy Beef Sliders
Spicy Beef Sliders are moist, juicy and incredibly flavorful. These miniature burgers are loaded with jalapeño peppers and topped with an easy-to-make spicy mayonnaise. They are perfect for your next party, get together, or to enjoy during the big game!
Servings: 8 sliders
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon Duke's Real Mayonnaise
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers (minced)
- 2 ounces sharp cheddar cheese (or pepper jack cheese)
- 8 slider buns
Spicy Mayonnaise Sauce
- 1/4 cup Duke's Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
Combine the ground beef, seasoned salt, mayonnaise, and jalapeno peppers until just evenly blended.
Form into 8 half inch thick patties with a slight indent in the center.
Grill on high for 2-3 minutes, then flip and grill another 1-3 minutes, until done to your preference.
Top each burger with a small piece of cheese while hot, then transfer to the buns.
Tips and Techniques
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.
- For the spiciest sliders, use 2 jalapeño peppers and leave in some of the membrane and seeds. You can also substitute a spicy cheese like pepper jack for the cheddar in the recipe.
- If preferred, you can toast the buns on the grill for a minute or so. Be sure to keep a close eye on them to prevent burning.
- Store leftover sliders separate from the buns and spicy mayonnaise in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Use within 3-4 days.
Serving: 1slider | Calories: 276kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 1052mg | Potassium: 195mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 88IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 82mg | Iron: 2mg