Keto Pasta Salad
Keto Pasta Salad is a light, healthy alternative to classic Italian pasta salad. It’s made with raw zucchini noodles, mozzarella cheese, summer sausage, and more in a simple balsamic vinaigrette dressing. You won’t miss the pasta with this flavorful low carb summer side dish!
- 1.5 pounds zucchini * spiralized
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese * I use pearls
- 1 cup summer sausage * diced small
- 1/4 cup Peppadew peppers * diced small (or pepperoncini)
- 4-5 leaves fresh basil * cut into ribbons
To make the zucchini salad combine the zucchini noodles, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, summer sausage, and peppers in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
To make the balsamic dressing, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and grated garlic until well blended.
Toss the pasta salad with the dressing, garnish with the basil ribbons, and serve immediately.
Tips and Techniques
* Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary. One serving is 1/6th of each of the ingredients.
- Pepperoni or salami can be used instead of summer sausage.
- The amount of olive oil and balsamic vinegar can be adjusted to suite your own tastes or you can use any other dressing that you prefer. Italian dressing pairs deliciously with this recipe.
- Serve the vinaigrette on the side, if preferred.
- Store leftover salad and dressing separately in airtight containers in the refrigerator. Use within 2-3 days.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 368kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 450mg | Potassium: 524mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 802IU | Vitamin C: 32mg | Calcium: 123mg | Iron: 1mg