Keto Blueberry Smoothie
This Keto Blueberry Smoothie is simple to make, creamy, and delicious. It's perfect for busy mornings. This healthy recipe has only 8 net carbs making it low carb and keto friendly, as well as naturally gluten free.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 5.3 ounce low sugar blueberry yogurt * like Two Good brand
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 scoop vanilla collagen powder * I use Ancient Nutrition
- 1 cup ice
Add all of the ingredients to a blender cup and process until smooth and frothy.
Garnish with extra blueberries, if desired.
Tips and Techniques
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.
- If you don't have collagen powder, you can omit it or use any vanilla protein powder in its place.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Stir well before drinking, as separation may occur. Use within 1-2 days for best results.
- You can freeze this smoothie for up to 3 months. Allow it to thaw int he refrigerator, then stir and enjoy.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 154kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 210mg | Potassium: 233mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 149IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 332mg