Oven Roasted Potato Wedges
Homemade Oven Roasted Potato Wedges are super easy to make and the perfect side for so many dishes. The recipe will give you potatoes that are golden and crispy on the outside and melt-in-your-mouth creamy tender on the inside.
- 1.5 pounds potatoes * cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley * minced
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Toss the potato wedges and olive oil together in a medium bowl.
Spread the potatoes out onto a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
Roast for 35-45 minutes, tossing once or twice, or until the potatoes are crisp and fork tender.
Sprinkle on the parsley and toss.
Tips and Techniques
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary. It does take into account all of the olive oil.
- Use russet or Yukon Gold for the best results. Although all potatoes can be roasted, not all get crispy or have the same results.
- Make sure to cut your potatoes approximately the same size for even cooking.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Use within 3-5 days. You can also freeze roasted potatoes for up to year, although there may be some slight changes in texture.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 219kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 599mg | Potassium: 703mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 84IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 6mg