Cheesy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Cheesy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are covered in spicy Buffalo sauce and melted sharp cheddar cheese. This easy recipe can be enjoyed as an appetizer, snack, or side dish.
- 4 cups cauliflower florets * from one small head
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup Buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese * shredded
Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil and season with the salt and pepper.
Place the cauliflower into the basket of an air fryer in a single layer. See notes section below if you don't have an air fryer.
Cook for 9 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through.
Remove the cauliflower and toss in a bowl with the Buffalo sauce.
Return the cauliflower to the air fryer basket and top with the cheddar cheese.
Return the basket to the air fryer for 1-2 more minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Transfer the cauliflower to a plate and serve with Ranch dressing, if desired.
Tips and Techniques
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.
- If you don’t have an air fryer, or prefer to cook the cauliflower using another method, see this post on How to Cook Cauliflower for the cooking instructions for your preferred method. Then, follow the rest of the recipe instructions, either melting the cheese in the oven or microwave instead.
- You can drizzle on Ranch dressing for added flavor, or add some to a small bowl for dipping.
- Store leftovers in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. Use within 3-5 days.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 1110mg | Potassium: 327mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 284IU | Vitamin C: 48mg | Calcium: 226mg | Iron: 1mg