Veggie Sandwich on an English Muffin
Loaded with healthy vegetables, sunflower seeds and cream cheese, this Veggie Sandwich on an English Muffin is so filling and delicious that you won’t even realize it vegetarian.
Servings: 1 sandwich
- 1 Thomas' English Muffin
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon sunflower seed kernels
- 1/2 cup lettuce
- 1 slice tomato
- 1/4 cup cucumber * sliced
- 1/4 cup sprouts * any variety you prefer
- 1 piquanté pepper * or any sweet pepper, chopped
Split and toast the Thomas' English Muffin.
Spread the cream cheese onto both sides of the toasted English muffin and sprinkle on the sunflower seed kernels.
Top each half with the lettuce, tomato, cucumber, sprouts, and peppers.
Close the sandwich and enjoy!
Tips and Techniques for the Best Veggie Sandwich
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.
- Prep all the vegetables one time, then store in the refrigerator until needed.
- Try different flavored cream cheeses to add some variety to your sandwiches or use hummus in place of cream cheese to make this sandwich dairy free.
- Easily add vegetables you love or take away any you don't to suit your own personal tastes.
Serving: 1sandwich | Calories: 226kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 316mg | Potassium: 170mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 665IU | Vitamin C: 13.9mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 0.8mg