Creamy Spinach Artichoke Chicken
If you love Spinach Artichoke Dip, you will love this Creamy Spinach Artichoke Chicken recipe! Loaded with the same flavors of the classic dip recipe, but as a one-pan skillet meal!
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic * minced
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 pound fresh spinach
- 12 ounces marinated artichokes * drained
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Heat the olive oil in an oven-proof skillet over med-high.
Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add to the hot skillet.
Cook the chicken 3-4 minutes per side or until golden brown, remove to a plate.
Add the garlic to the skillet and cook for 30-60 seconds.
Stir in the white wine, lemon juice, lemon zest, and spinach.
Continue to cook until the spinach is wilted, about 1-2 minutes longer.
Reduce the heat to low and stir in the artichokes, heavy cream, and Parmesan.
Place the chicken back into the skillet and coat with the sauce, if desired.
Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Tips and Techniques for the Best Spinach Artichoke Chicken
- If you don’t have an oven-proof skillet, you can transfer everything to a baking dish before cooking in the oven.
- Use fresh garlic, lemon, and spinach for the best results.
- Store leftovers in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. Use within 3-4 days.
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.
- What can you substitute for white wine? White grape juice or white wine vinegar can be used as a substitute for white wine.
- What can you substitute for heavy cream? You can substitute half-and-half or whole milk as a substitute for the heavy cream. The sauce may be slightly thinner if you use a substitute.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 548kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 56g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 201mg | Sodium: 1133mg | Potassium: 1186mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 6855IU | Vitamin C: 39.1mg | Calcium: 255mg | Iron: 3.1mg