Iced Vanilla Latte
Learn how to make an Iced Vanilla Latte right at home without the need for any fancy equipment or even espresso. This recipe tastes just as good, if not better, as a fancy coffee shop version.
Servings: 2 servings
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
- 2/3 cups vanilla coffee creamer
- 1/3 cup milk
- caramel syrup * optional
Add ice to two glass and pour equal amounts of the coffee into each.
Combine the vanilla coffee creamer and milk, then divide evenly over the two glasses of coffee.
Top with caramel syrup, if desired.
Tips and Techniques
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.
- Make strong brewed coffee by either increasing the coffee to water ratio, or use a darker roast coffee. For example, use 2 tablespoons of coffee per 6 ounces of water.
- Speed up the cooling process by putting the brewed coffee in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Change the ratio of the milk and vanilla coffee creamer to suit your own tastes. More milk vs. creamer will result in a less sweet latte.
- Add more flavor to this Iced Vanilla Latte recipe by adding different syrups, like caramel, on top.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 130kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 51mg | Potassium: 187mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 350IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 131mg