Buffalo Chicken Salad is a low carb, keto-friendly recipe that is a great make ahead meal for lunch or dinner. There are only 3 net carbs per serving and it’s gluten free.
Tips and Techniques For the Best Buffalo Chicken Salad
- You can use leftover chicken for this recipe to make prepping it even quicker.
- If you need to cook the chicken, using an Instant Pot is a great option. It cooks the chicken fast, but also makes it super easy to shred.
- You can easily customize the ingredients to suit your own tastes and dietary needs.
- Don't feel like a salad? Easily transform this recipe into lettuce cups, a wrap or sandwich!
- If following a strict keto diet, be sure to choose a keto-friendly Ranch dressing.
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.