These 2 bite Mini Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Buttercream Frosting are small, but pack a fresh lemony punch!
Tips & Techniques for the Best Mini Lemon Cupcakes
- Use freshly squeezed lemon juice for the best lemony flavor.
- If you use this recipe to make standard size cupcakes, you may need to increase the bake time a few minutes. Remember, cupcakes are done baking when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- How do you store cupcakes? You can store cupcakes without icing tightly covered at room temperature for a day or two, or with/without icing in the refrigerator for up to seven days.
- Can cupcakes be frozen? You can freeze cupcakes without icing, tightly wrapped in plastic wrap, for 4-6 months.
- Can buttercream icing be frozen? Yes. You can freeze buttercream icing in an air-tight container for up to 3 months. Allow it to thaw in the refrigerator before using.
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.