Easy Asian Pork Tacos with Pineapple Slaw
This recipe for Easy Asian Pork Tacos with Pineapple Slaw is a flavorful, fusion-style meal that’s ready in under 30 minutes!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 1 Cup pineapple chunks * diced small
- 1 Cup red cabbage * chopped
- 2-3 Pop & Cook Chopped Cilantro Cubes * or 2-3 teaspoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 lime * juiced
Asian Pork Tacos
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb ground pork
- salt and pepper
- 1 Pop & Cook Crushed Garlic Cube * or 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 Pop & Cook Crushed Ginger cube * or 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- taco shells, flour tortillas, or lettuce for serving
Combine the pineapple, cabbage, cilantro, and lime juice in a small bowl and mix until combined. Place in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
Add the olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Add the pork, season with salt and pepper, and cook until browned through, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, ginger, and sesame oil. Cook an additional 5-10 minutes until everything is heated through and the flavors are well combined!
Place the pork into taco shells, flour tortillas, or lettuce wraps and top with the pineapple slaw!
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 456kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 703mg | Potassium: 583mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 320IU | Vitamin C: 29.5mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 1.9mg