Bacon Wrapped Barbecue Beef Bites
Bacon Wrapped Barbecue Beef Bites makes the perfect appetizer! Have them during the big game, as a movie night snack, or even for dinner! They are a sweet, smoky, deliciously easy recipe!
Servings: 35 pieces
- 1 pound beef * cut into 1" cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 12 ounces bacon * cut into thirds (you may have extra)
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce * plus extra for serving
Preheat your oven to 425°F.
Cut the beef into cubes that are approximately 1" in size and season with the salt and pepper. Cut the bacon slices into thirds.
Wrap each cube of beef in a third of a slice of bacon. Secure with a toothpick.
Place the beef bites onto a baking sheet or rack and baste with half of the barbecue sauce.
Bake for 15-20 minutes, turning and basting with the remaining barbecue sauce halfway through, or until the beef is cooked through.
For crispier bacon, place the tray under the broiler for 1-3 minutes, keeping a close eye to make sure nothing burns.
Serve with extra barbecue sauce , if desired.
Tips and Techniques for the Best Bacon Wrapped Barbecue Beef Bites
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.
- Use a tender cut of beef for the best results. The most tender cuts of beef come from the tenderloin, but are typically the most expensive – think filet mignon. Other tender cuts are flat iron, New York strip, porterhouse, and T-bone.
- To make this recipe low carb and keto-friendly, choose a low or sugar free barbecue sauce. I use G Hughes brand.
- Store leftover beef bites in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. Use within 3-4 days.
Serving: 1piece | Calories: 77kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 127mg | Potassium: 59mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 8IU | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg