Chipotle Pork Chops
Quick, budget-friendly Chipotle Pork Chops are easy to make and on the table in less than 30 minutes! These pork chops take just 4 ingredients including spicy chipotle peppers and sweet orange juice. They are absolutely delicious!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 4 pork chops
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 chipotle peppers * remove seeds, if desired
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 pound pork chops * about 4
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- cilantro or chives * optional garnish
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place the garlic, chipotle peppers, and orange juice into your blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
Season the pork chops with salt and pepper, then brush the orange-chipotle glaze onto one side.
Heat the olive oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high. Add the pork, glazed side down.
Season the top of the pork with salt and pepper, then brush on the remaining glaze.
Flip the pork chops after 2-3 minutes then transfer the pan to the oven.
Bake for 10-20 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F. The cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the pork chops.
Garnish the finished pork chops with chopped fresh cilantro or chives, if desired.
Tips and Techniques
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.
- Remove the seeds from the chipotle peppers and/or use more orange juice to make the glaze more mild. Or, simply omit the peppers and just use some of the adobo sauce from the can instead.
- Store leftovers in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. Use within 3-4 days.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 228kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 349mg | Potassium: 454mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 31IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg