Herbed Cream Cheese Cucumber Crackers
Herbed Cream Cheese Cucumber Crackers are the perfect appetizer for spring entertaining.
Servings: 40 crackers
- 4 ounces cream cheese * at room temperture
- 1 teaspoon chives * minced
- 1 teaspoon basil * minced
- 1 teaspoon parsley * minced
- 40 crackers * any variety you prefer
- 1 large cucumber
Finely chop the chives, basil, and parsley.
Cut the cucumber into 10 slices that are about 1/4 inch thick, then cut each slice into quarters.
Mix the herbs into the softened cream cheese until well-combined.
Spread the cream cheese onto the crackers and top each with a piece of the cucumber.
Tips & Techniques for the Best Herbed Cream Cheese Cucumber Crackers
- Make sure to set the cream cheese out at least an hour before you need it to allow it to come to room temperature.
- Any combination of fresh herbs can be used. I prefer to use chives, basil, and either dill or parsley.
- Add a clove of minced garlic to make a Garlic Herb Cream Cheese, if preferred.
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.
- What herbs are best to use in Herb Cream Cheese? You can use any combination of fresh herbs, but chives, basil, dill, thyme, oregano, and parsley are the most commonly used.
- What is Herbed Cream Cheese used for? Herbed Cream Cheese is commonly used as a spread or dip for crackers and vegetables. You can also use it on sandwiches, wraps, bagels, and so much more!
Serving: 1cracker | Calories: 25kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 35mg | Potassium: 17mg | Vitamin A: 45IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 0.2mg