Herbed Cream Cheese Cucumber Crackers are the perfect appetizer for spring entertaining.
Tips & Techniques for the Best Herbed Cream Cheese Cucumber Crackers
- Make sure to set the cream cheese out at least an hour before you need it to allow it to come to room temperature.
- Any combination of fresh herbs can be used. I prefer to use chives, basil, and either dill or parsley.
- Add a clove of minced garlic to make a Garlic Herb Cream Cheese, if preferred.
- What herbs are best to use in Herb Cream Cheese? You can use any combination of fresh herbs, but chives, basil, dill, thyme, oregano, and parsley are the most commonly used.
- What is Herbed Cream Cheese used for? Herbed Cream Cheese is commonly used as a spread or dip for crackers and vegetables. You can also use it on sandwiches, wraps, bagels, and so much more!
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.