Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
This easy recipe for Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice adds a lot more flavor to your meal. It's a low carb, gluten free side dish that pairs well with any dish that you'd normally serve rice with.
Servings: 4 Servings
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups riced cauliflower * from one medium head
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lime * zested
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves * roughly chopped
Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the olive oil.
Once the oil is hot, add in the cauliflower rice and season with salt and pepper.
Cook, stirring frequently, for 5-7 minutes or until the cauliflower rice is tender.
Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the lime zest and cilantro.
Garnish with additional cilantro, if desired.
Tips and Techniques
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.
- Using fresh cauliflower is best, but frozen can be used. If you use frozen, you will need to add a minute or two to the cooking time.
- Please reference this post on How to Rice Cauliflower, if needed.
- You can cook your cauliflower rice with any method that you prefer. You can check out this post on How to Cook Cauliflower if you’d rather use another method other than the stove top method this recipe details.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Use within 3-4 days.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 72kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 339mg | Potassium: 478mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 67IU | Vitamin C: 77mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 1mg