Spicy Mango Lime Salsa
This Mango Lime Salsa is a little sweet and a little spicy. It can be made in just 10 minutes and is delicious on top of chicken, pork, and seafood. Serve it as a side dish to add even more flavor to so many different dishes!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 12 servings
- 2 mangos * diced
- 1/2 lime * juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon cilantro * minced
- 1 tablespoon chili or jalapeno pepper * minced
Tips and Techniques for the Best Mango Lime Salsa
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.
- If you have trouble cutting a mango, try this Mango Slicer.
- Eliminate the pepper for a milder version. When I make this, I set aside a small amount for my kids before adding in the pepper.
- If you’d like you can add some diced red onion. It’s just not my own personal preference.
- Store any leftovers in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. Use within 5 days.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 17kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Potassium: 50mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 310IU | Vitamin C: 12.6mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 0.1mg