Spicy Mango Salsa
This Spicy Mango Salsa is a little sweet and a little spicy. It can be made in just 10 minutes and is delicious on top of chicken, pork, and seafood. Serve it as a side dish to add even more flavor to so many different dishes.
Servings: 12 servings
- 2 mangos * diced
- 1/2 lime * juiced
- 1/4 cup red onion * finely diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper * finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon cilantro * minced
Tips and Techniques for the Best Mango Lime Salsa
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.
- If you have trouble cutting a mango, try this Mango Slicer.
- Eliminate the pepper for a milder version.
- Store any leftovers in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. Use within 5 days.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 23kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 67mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 385IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg