Keto Broccoli Cheese soup is loaded with fresh broccoli white cheddar, and gouda cheese! All the flavor without the extra carbs - just 11 carbs per bowl!
Tips & Techniques for the Best Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup
- For best results, shred the cheese from a block rather than buying bags of pre-shredded cheese.
- Use a food processor to chop the broccoli quicker.
- To reduce the carb count even more, omit the shallot (-6 total carbs) and/or use chicken bone stock instead of vegetable stock (-6 total carbs).
How Do You Store Extra Broccoli Cheese Soup?
- Store extra soup in air-tight containers in the refrigerator and use within 3-4 days.
- Broccoli Cheese Soup can be kept in the freezer for up to 2-3 months for best results.
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.