Coconut Curry Chicken is full of sweet coconut and spicy curry flavor. Add some veggies on the side to turn this delicious recipe into complete meal!
Tips and Techniques
- for the most coconut flavor, use canned, full-fat coconut milk
- to lower the carbohydrate count even more, use a sugar substitute, like Splenda, to replace the sugar
- the longer you simmer this recipe, the more the flavors develop
- make a double batch - the leftovers are even more flavorful!
- this recipe has not yet been tested in a Instant Pot or slow cooker
** nutritional information is an estimate and will vary depending on the brands you use and any alterations you make to the recipe.