Broccoli Chicken Bake
Broccoli Chicken Bake is a simple dinner recipe that is perfect for busy weeknights. It’s full of oh-so-good cheesy broccoli and chicken and topped with crunchy sliced almonds.
- 4 cups frozen broccoli * thawed
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon paste * optional
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spray a 9-inch square baking dish or 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, stir together the broccoli, chicken, cheese, cream, bouillon paste (if using), and pepper.
Pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
Top with the almonds and Parmesan cheese.
Bake until hot and bubbling, 15 to 20 minutes.
Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Tips and Techniques
Broccoli Chicken Bake is excerpted from Easy Keto in 30 Minutes: More than 100 Ketogenic Recipes from Around the World © 2019 by Urvashi Pitre. Photography © 2019 by Ghazalle Badiozamani. Reproduced by permission of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. All rights reserved.
- Use rotisserie chicken to make the recipe quicker and easier but you can cook our own. You will need about 1.25 to 1.50 pounds to get 3 cups.
- Use frozen broccoli florets to also reduce the prep time, but you can use fresh broccoli without needing to change bake time.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Use within 3-4 days.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 608kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 41g | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g