Keto Mexican Beef Bowls are filled with rice cauliflower, delicious ground beef, and a quick homemade salsa. Top them with crumbled cojita cheese and a zesty lime mayo for even more flavor!
Tips and Techniques for the Best Keto Mexican Beef Bowls
- You can rice the cauliflower in a food processor, by adding it to bowl and pulsing just a few times. You can also use a hand grater or buy already riced cauliflower from the produce section of your grocery store. Frozen cauliflower is not recommended, as it tends to be too mushy.
- Jarred jalapenos are good to use for this recipe, though some contain a small amount of sugar. If you decide to use fresh, please keep in mind that they are stronger and you may want to use less.
- If you are following a strict keto diet, you will need to use a keto-approved mayonnaise. Some brands you can try are Primal Kitchen, Chosen Foods, and Sir Kensington’s (although this brand contains a very small amount of sugar, it’s the only one I have been able to find in stores near me).
- Grass fed, organic ground beef is recommended for the best taste. If you’ve never tried it before, you will notice a huge difference!
How to Store Leftover Keto Mexican Beef Bowls
- Store any leftover ground beef for the Keto Mexican Beef Bowls in an air-tight container in the refrigerator and use within 3-4 days.
- Extra cauliflower rice can be kept in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for 3-5 days.
- Any leftover homemade salsa can be store in an air-tight container for up to 7 days.
- Keto Mexican Beef Bowls are a great recipe to use for meal prep!
** Nutritional information is given as an estimate and may vary.