Keto Chopped Greek Salad
Keto Greek Salad is a modified version of traditional Greek salad. It's loaded with most of the same vegetables and flavors, but with less carbohydrates.
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 cup spring mix lettuce * chopped
- 1/2 cup cucumber * diced
- 1/4 cup tomato * diced
- 1/4 cup red pepper * diced
- 1 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 6 Kalamata olives * chopped
Greek Salad Dressing
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- pinch salt
If you are using lettuce, add that to a large bowl and top with the chopped vegetables and cheese.
Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, oregano, and salt to make the dressing. Pour the prepared dressing over the salad. Toss, if desired.
Tips & Techniques for the Best Keto Greek Salad
- You can swap out red pepper for green pepper, or use a mix of the two.
- If you decide to add red onion, make sure to take that into account if you are counting macros.
- Lots of people love this salad without the lettuce!
- This is a great recipe for meal prep. Leave the dressing on the side until you are ready to eat to prevent soggy lettuce.
- Need to up the protein content? Try adding some grilled chicken.
Serving: 1salad | Calories: 269kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 706mg | Potassium: 326mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 2145IU | Vitamin C: 64.1mg | Calcium: 152mg | Iron: 0.6mg