This Pineapple-Lemon Smoothie is the perfect way to start the day. Made with pineapple and lemon Greek yogurt, it makes for a bright, delicious morning!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 2 servings
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 tablespoon agave * or use honey
- 1 5.3oz cup Lemon flavored Greek Yogurt * I use Dannon Oikos
- 2 cups ice
Add the pineapple juice, frozen pineapple chunks, agave, and yogurt to a blender cup. Process for 30 seconds.
Add the ice to the blender cup and process for about 1 minute, or until smooth.
Garnish with extra chopped pineapple, if desired.
Tips and Techniques
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.
- Buy already frozen pineapple and portion it out into separate resealable containers to make this recipe even quicker!
- Use 6-ounce cans of pineapple juice (available in the juice aisle at most grocery stores).
- Freeze any left over smoothie mixture (thaw in the refrigerator for best results).
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 221kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 26mg | Potassium: 317mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 37g | Vitamin A: 120IU | Vitamin C: 68mg | Calcium: 103mg | Iron: 0.6mg