Blueberry Overnight Oats
Simplify your mornings with this delicious Blueberry Overnight Oats recipe! There is a touch of cinnamon and vanilla in each bite!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 1 serving
- 1/2 Cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon flax seeds * or chia (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk * or milk of your choice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup * or agave
- 1/4 Cup blueberries
TIP: if you forget to make your oats the night before, you can replace the rolled oats with quick oats. Let the oatmeal sit for about an hour and it's good to go! The texture will be slightly different, but the flavor will be just as good!
- nutritional information is given as an estimate only and will vary
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 225kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 5g | Sodium: 166mg | Potassium: 146mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin C: 3.5mg | Calcium: 171mg | Iron: 1.7mg