Blueberry Overnight Oats
Simplify your mornings with this delicious Blueberry Overnight Oats recipe. There is a touch of cinnamon and vanilla in each bite.
Servings: 1 serving
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon flax seeds * or chia (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk * or milk of your choice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup * or agave
- 1/4 cup blueberries
Mix the old-fashioned rolled oats, flax seeds, and cinnamon in a bowl or mason jar. Thoroughly mix in the vanilla almond milk and maple syrup (or agave), then gently fold in the blueberries.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
Add more blueberries and maple syrup before serving, if desired.
TIP: if you forget to make your oats the night before, you can replace the rolled oats with quick oats. Let the oatmeal sit for about an hour and it's good to go. The texture will be slightly different, but the flavor will be just as good.
- nutritional information is given as an estimate only and will vary
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 225kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 5g | Sodium: 166mg | Potassium: 146mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin C: 3.5mg | Calcium: 171mg | Iron: 1.7mg