This No-Bake NILLA Wafer Cake, isn't a cake by tradition standards. Make it by layering NILLA Wafer, pudding, and whipped cream, then top it with chocolate frosting! It's a perfect dessert recipe for summer!
Tips and Techniques for the Best No-Bake Nilla Wafer Cake
- Be sure to allow time for the whipped topping to fully thaw before assembling this cake.
- Double the recipe if you want to make a trifle or if your baking dish is larger
- Use any type of sprinkles and decorations to make this cake perfect for all different types of occasions and celebrations.
- Allow at least 2 hours for the cake to be refrigerated before serving. This allows time for the NILLA wafers to soften into a more cake-like texture.
- Can you use other flavors of pudding and icing? Yes, absolutely! This is an easy recipe to experiment with all types of different flavor combinations. Have fun with it!
** Nutritional information is given as an estimate only and will vary