No-Bake NILLA Wafer Cake
This No-Bake NILLA Wafer Cake, isn't a cake by tradition standards. Make it by layering NILLA Wafer, pudding, and whipped cream, then top it with chocolate frosting! It's a perfect dessert recipe for summer!
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 11 oz box NILLA Wafers
- 2 cups instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1/4 cup chocolate icing
- sprinkles and decor * optional
Add a spoonful or two of the pudding to the bottom of a 10 1/2 by 7-inch (or equivalent) baking dish and spread to cover the bottom.
Place a layer of NILLA Wafers over the pudding, breaking some in half, if necessary.
Cover the tops of the NILLA Wafers evenly with the vanilla pudding, then add another layer of NILLA Wafers.
Top that layer with the whipped topping.
Ice the NILLA Wafers for the top layer with the chocolate icing and decorate before placing on top of the whipped cream.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving to allow time for the NILLA Wafers to get soft.
Tips and Techniques for the Best No-Bake Nilla Wafer Cake
- Be sure to allow time for the whipped topping to fully thaw before assembling this cake.
- Double the recipe if you want to make a trifle or if your baking dish is larger
- Use any type of sprinkles and decorations to make this cake perfect for all different types of occasions and celebrations.
- Allow at least 2 hours for the cake to be refrigerated before serving. This allows time for the NILLA wafers to soften into a more cake-like texture.
** Nutritional information is given as an estimate only and will vary
- Can you use other flavors of pudding and icing? Yes, absolutely! This is an easy recipe to experiment with all types of different flavor combinations. Have fun with it!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 218mg | Potassium: 66mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 0.1mg