This Vanilla Cinnamon French Toast recipe is everything you love about cinnamon french toast, but with a hint of sweet vanilla in each bite!
Tips & Techniques For the Best Vanilla Cinnamon French Toast
- If you would rather not use vanilla creamer, you can use an equal amount of milk with 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract mixed in.
- Dipping the bread into the egg mixture using your fingers may make it quicker and easier to get the bread coated without it tearing.
- Make sure to allow the excess egg mixture to drip off to prevent your French Toast from getting too soggy.
- Serve this Vanilla Cinnamon French Toast with a drizzle of maple syrup, or a dusting of powdered sugar and fruit.
- Why is my French Toast soggy? If the bread is coated with too much of the egg mixture it can become soggy as it cooks. This can also happen if the bread you use it too fresh.
** Nutritional information is given as an estimate only and will vary