We are getting closer and closer to embarking on that wonderful journey that is potty training! Our baby is quickly becoming a toddler and because toddlers still need all kinds of things when we are on the go, I got to thinking about all the toddler diaper bag necessities that I’m going to need to fill my bag with soon! You don’t only have to keep your busy toddler fed and occupied, but also clean and fresh as they are learning to use the “big boy (or girl)” potties while out and about! We already have Cottonelle® FreshCare® Flushable Cleansing Cloths all over the place for our use, and now we’re introducing them to Benjamin as well! Here are a few things I’d recommend to stock your toddler diaper bag with for your potty training toddler!
(Diaper Bag – Skip Hop)
- Snacks. The last thing you want to have to deal with is one super cranky, child! I always have snacks whenever we are on the go! Cereal and fruit puffs are some of our favorites that travel well and don’t need refrigeration.
- Cups. Any kind of cup will do, whether they are still using a sippy cup or drinking from a regular cup. This way you can either bring a drink along in a lidded cup and/or fill up whenever needed.
- Toys and Books. Great for car rides, or to help entertain your little one when they may otherwise be bored.
- Training Pants. If your potty training, these are great for on-the-go since you can just throw them away if your child has an accident.
- Extra Underwear and Clothing. If you’re not using training pants, definitely don’t leave the house without a full change of clothing. Even months after being potty trained, accidents can still happen, especially if your child is doing something fun. They don’t want to stop playing to go potty!
- Cottonelle® FreshCare® Flushable Cleansing Cloths. Now that your child is out of diapers and using the potty, these Cottonelle® FreshCare® Flushable Cleansing Cloths are the way to go! The new Rigid flip top makes it easy to open and the CleanRipple® Texture gets your little one super clean and helps keep them fresh all day! They can throw them right into the toilet because they feature SafeFlush Technology™ and start breaking down right after flushing! Bonus – you can use them too!
If you haven’t tried the Cottonelle® FreshCare® Flushable Cleansing Cloths yet, I’d definitely recommend doing so! You will never go back to just using toilet paper again! We have them in every bathroom in our house for ourselves and our guests to use, both our cars (hey, you never know!), and both of our diaper bags! I always buy the bulk package at Sam’s Club! We love being members and take advantage of the free Club pick up services quite often! They even have a subscription service where you can have your regulars delivered on a schedule! I had no idea they offered so much until we joined recently! Seriously, check them out if you haven’t already!
What are some of your toddler diaper bag necessities?