This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DelightfulMoments #CollectiveBias
Even though it’s technically still Summer, and the weather has yet to cool off around here, the smell of pumpkin spice in the air has me overly, ridiculously excited about the upcoming Fall season! I’ve got quite a list of recipes in the works, and first up is this Pumpkin Pie Spiced Coffee cake with an unexpected ingredient!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. See our Disclosure Statement for more information.
Every year it seems the Fall season starts earlier and this year has been no exception. I’m not complaining at all because it means I could get my hands on International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer that much sooner! I’ve been enjoying it in my coffee every morning already but started wondering what else I could use it for.
Last Fall I tried made Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies for the first time ever and was instantly hooked on all things pumpkin spice. I planned to attempt to create a pumpkin-flavored coffee cake this season and decided I’d try to use the Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer in place of milk to give my cake even more pumpkin-y spicy goodness! It worked fabulously! Seriously, if you love pumpkin spice, this one’s for you!
Pumpkin Pie Spiced Coffee Cake
This cake turned out to be incredibly moist with tons spicy pumpkin flavor! Each bite I took I questioned over and over again why the heck I was so against trying anything pumpkin for so long. This is most definitely the perfect treat to serve when you have company over this Fall. It works for a yummy seasonal breakfast or an afternoon treat with a cup of coffee. Heck, I’d eat it for lunch and dinner too! I really missed out for a lot of years, so I say that it’s only fair that I should make up for it now, right?
Of course, this has peaked my curiosity as to what else can be done with the oh-so-addicting International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer! Got any ideas? I’d love to hear them! In the meantime, I’m going to eat this cake alongside my coffee and just bask in all the pumpkin and spice for as long as I possibly can this wonderful Fall season before it’s on to the next big holiday (and more fun coffee creamer flavors)!
I highly recommend you pick up a bottle (or two, three, four…) of International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer and join me in over-indulging in all things pumpkin this season! While you’re at it, I’d also recommend trying out the new Chocolate Hazelnut Coffee Creamer too! It instantly transforms your plain ole coffee into a coffeehouse specialty – at home and goes great with my Pumpkin Pie Spiced Coffee Cake! You and your guests will love both this Fall, I promise!
Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease the inside of a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- In a small bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar together. Add the eggs one at a time.
- Slowly add the International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Gradually mix in the flour mixture a little at a time until everything is well blended.
- Spread evenly into the prepared baking pan.
- In the same small bowl used for the flour mixture, mash together all the ingredients for the crumb topping with a fork until moist crumbles form. Sprinkle the crumbs evenly over the cake batter.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool before serving.